Jewelry Size Guide
- Pay attention to temperature when measuring a finger size. Fingers are sensitive to heat; usually smaller in the winter and larger in the heat of summer or after exercise.
- Find a ring that fits your finger perfectly. Make sure it is round, not crooked or crumpled.
- Take a ruler or a caliper and measure the inside diameter of this ring. Do not consider the thickness of the rim, only the inner part of the ring.
- Find your size on the chart below:
- References for necklace sizes: