Not to be confused with regular gold plating, our vermeil is a thick layer of 18k solid gold on sterling silver meaning it will last longer. You get the look & feel of gold jewelry at a fraction of the price. We use 18k gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. An affordable option to solid gold, our vermeil plated jewelry can last, with great care.
- Remove while applying lotions, sunscreens, perfume, or before cleaning with harsh chemicals (including bleach). Chlorine can discolor and even damage your gold vermeil pieces, so be sure to take them off before plunging into the pool or hot tub.
- To clean gold vermeil jewelry, buff gently with a soft dry cloth (cloth that came with your jewelry).
Rhodium-plated 925 Sterling Silver
We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity.
Sterling silver jewelry will oxidize when exposed to the elements, so remove your silver jewelry before exercising, washing your hands or showering.
- Always apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your pieces.
- To clean polish gently with a soft dry cloth (cloth that came with your jewelry).
- Store in a safe, dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
- Clean with warm, soapy water; never clean using steam or ultrasonics.